COVID-19 Health, Safety & Flower Delivery Update
Yes We are Still Delivering Flowers
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19, we expect to continue to deliver the same level of service and excellence to our customers. We are here to serve you and continue to operate safely and effectively.
At Potomac Floral Design Studio, we want to assure you that we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the health and safety of our clients, employees, and partners.
We are closely monitoring the situation and adhering to all CDC protocols and guidelines. We regularly sanitize all work stations, shared spaces, delivery vehicles, and products. Although the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have no reports of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by packaging, food, or fresh products like flowers. Still, we remain vigilant in working to ensure safety remains our top priority.
Specific steps we have taken to protect our staff and customers:
- Daily disinfecting of all facilities including door knobs, countertops, phones, keypads, keyboards, mice, tools, and equipment
- Disinfecting delivery vehicles at the end of each route
- Elimination of the “hand-deliveries” requirement.
- Drivers will notify recipients of delivery and leave the gift at the door
- Pick-up orders will be delivered curbside
- Business orders will be dropped at the front desk.
- Nursing homes and hospital deliveries will follow the protocol set by the facility.